Tuesday, January 15, 2019

In Memory of Kurtis Wayne Wiltcher



I met Kurt in May of 2007 through some friends Lee, Stacie, and Kayla. I had been picking on Kayla every time I seen her, and she said that that her friend was going to beat me up if I didn’t stop, I laughed it off and continued picking at her about everything. One evening we were all going to eat at the catfish wagon and Kurt showed up Kayla told him that he was supposed to beat me up and after we ate which he laughed about and said it would probably be better to become friends because I’m not really into fighting or violence which wasn’t completely true u would know that if u ever bowled with him. One night we were bowling, and I was beating him the first 5 frames by about 20 or 30 pins, and he was so mad that he threw his towel changed his ball 2 or 3 times until he figured out the lane then threw nothing but strikes the rest of the game and beat me by 1.

He was so competitive in everything he did from board games, all sports, fishing, fantasy football/baseball, and even living life. Kurt would get online and play Xbox with myself and Andy so much that our wives started teasing us about it. One day while playing online he said hey we need a clan tag for our group and I have one for us to use its called (JACK) Andy and I asked what does (JACK) have to do with us and he said in his normal way Jonathan, Andy and Captain Kurt even in naming our group he was so completive he had to have two names and be the Captain He Strived to be the best at everything he ever did and he completed that goal on march the 8th 2016.

The common passage that keeps getting said is from 2nd Timothy 4:7 “I have fought the good fight, I finished the race, I have kept the faith”. I also like this quote from and unknown author “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just to the length of it” Kurt did more in his 29 years on this earth and Kurt didn’t just live to the length of it his life he lived it to the fullest through his friends through his family his faith in God our savior I love ya brother... RIP “Captain Kurt”



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNCUT 7 KILL 699 DAMAGE GAME