Sunday, August 27, 2017

Boxing sucks!

        I'm sure there is going to be some hate just because of the title but I’ll stand by it. I have tried many times over the last 10 years to watch Boxing but it doesn't hold my attention. We bought the fight last night (Aug 27 2017) at my home and had friends over to watch the PPV big fight of Mayweather vs McGregor. That fight didn't disappoint it was entertaining and kept you on the edge of your seat however the other 3 fights on the main card were snooze worthy. There was little to no action in those three fights and I one point I looked around and everyone was falling asleep. I feel that if you’re going to try to keep the sport of Boxing alive and profitable you need more marketable fighters not some guys no one has ever heard of. The UFC brand will often times put three Championship fights on the same card with the main fight being the big one everyone is waiting for but the others are entertaining at least. Everyone knows Floyd (Money) Mayweather, Alvarez but who else does Boxing have currently with the name to draw a big money fight? The UFC has their stars competing at every event and expecting a finish because no one wants to leave it to the judges unlike Boxing which is a 10 round lay on each other fight. So with that being said I'll finish with Boxing is terrible right now as a whole and the UFC has a better product currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNCUT 7 KILL 699 DAMAGE GAME